A local group at the University of Missouri organized in the spring of 1913 with the intention of starting a new Delta Delta Delta chapter in Columbia. The Delta Xi chapter was installed with 14 charter members by Hortense Imboden Hudson in 1915. The original chapter house was located at 511 Hitt Street.
Today, Tri Delta at Mizzou is proud to be not only active but successful in the areas of leadership, philanthropy, and scholarship. All members are involved in a number of different campus activities, including the Missouri Students Association, Executive Women International Collegiate, Golden Girls, intramural sports, and cheerleading, amongst other activities. We are also represented by Tri Deltas accepted to the University's School of Medicine, School of Nursing, School of Journalism, School of Business, and more. No matter what members choose to do in their collegiate careers, we proudly support each other in any direction that we choose to take.